We are fully operational to meet our patient’s needs, safely.
We are here Monday-Thursday and have morning and afternoon appointments available. Patients can still schedule online by clicking the link below. Due to covid-19, there are some additional precaustions in place:
- Dr. Davis and staff will be wearing a mask for patients’ protection.
- Sanitizing is in overdrive now, and everything gets cleaned (including the air) between patients. We are using an electrostatic sanitizing machine for added safety.
- Dr. Davis will continue to adjust/change procedures as necessary in compliance with CDC and state recommendations and regulations.
- Before each visit, patients are sent a covid exposure/symptoms survey to better ensure patient safety.
- If you have a fever of 100 or higher, have tested positive for covid or have been exposed to someone who has tested postive, please contact the office right away and do not come in for your visit for a 14-day quarantine window.