Treatments at 9 Crows are a little different than customary acupuncture sessions. Dr. Davis is trained and certified in a variety of modalities, including Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Nutritional Counseling, Craniosacral therapy, and more. Therefore treatments are customized to the needs of the patient and cannot be predetermined before examination. Most treatments will usually be a combination of several modalities.
First Visit: $130
- The first visit includes full medical intake, examination and consultation, as well as a treatment which many include one or more of the above listed services. This appointment may take up to an hour.
Return Visit $75
- Any treatment session after the initial intake. Treatment sessions include follow-up consultations, and one or more of the above listed services. Appointments are typically 30 minutes.
Pediatric Acupuncture: First Visit–$50, Return Visit–$35
- Children 15 and younger. Sessions includes medical intake/consultation, exam and treatment. Treatment is most often a combination of craniosacral therapy, estim (a light electrical stimulation on the points that the child barely feels and is not at all painful), moxibustion (heat therapy), and herbal medicine. (Depending on chronicity and severity of the issue being treated, treatment may include acupuncture, which is a modified acupuncture for children using 1-4 smaller needles with about 30 seconds retention time.)
Ionic Foot Detox: $45.
Using a gentle pulse, salt water, and ionic coil, the machine helps to break up cellular debris in the lymph and circulatory systems and pulls them into the water through the large pores of the feet. It sounds crazy, but it is highly effective. You can actually see the debris, heavy metals, and/or candida in the water! And you will feel lighter afterward.
This is also a great add-on service to acupuncture if your treatments plateau, you’ve been exposed to heavy metals or chemicals, taken antibiotics or other medications, or have a bacterial overgrowth in the gut.
Cosmetic Acupuncture & Microneedling: Prices Vary, Packages are Available.
Facial Rejuvenation Cosmetic Acupuncture: Single session $100, Package of 12 $1,080
Facial rejuvenation sessions include body acupuncture (that reduces inflammation, improves circulation, and calms the nervous system), red light therapy on the face (which helps activate fibroblast cells that promote collagen production), and targeted facial needling to fill collagen into the fine lines and wrinkles and promote healthy skin tone. Not only is this treatment not painful, it actually makes you feel good! Start to reduce the effects of age and stress on your face, while healing your body from the inside out.
**BEST RESULTS ARE SEEN WITH TWICE A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS**
Microneedling Stand-Alone Treatment: Single session $325, Package of 3 $750.
Microneedling technology uses an oscillating device that is able to penetrate past the epidermis (the top layer of the skin) right down to the dermis, which is where the cells called fibroblasts are located. These cells are natural collagen producers, so they help to tonify the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. *For acne, loose skin, and age spots, it is best to do the microneedling with body acupuncture sessions.*
Best results are seen after 3 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart.Why choose an acupuncturist to provide this service? Our license allows for the optimal depth of .5mm, which is medical grade use of this device and provides stronger results.
Microneedling with Red Light Therapy and Body Acupuncture: Single Session: $375; Package of 3 $900.
Unlike other locations that offer microneedling, this session provides powerful results by combining microneedling and red light technologies with Traditional Chinese Medicine principles, including Chinese Medicine serum formulations. Body acupuncture improves circulation and lymphatic detoxing, reduces inflammation and balances hormones. Red light therapy helps stimulate collagen production. So when combined with microneedling technology that is offered at .5mm depth–the optimal level for fibroblast collagen production–the results are stronger, deeper and longer lasting than just microneedling alone. In addition to reducing fine lines and wrinkles, undereye bags, and skin discolorations, this treatment also works best on acne.
Natural medicine has a cumulative effect, meaning each treatment works on top of the next and the best result comes after several sessions. Once you reach your health goal (whether that is to decrease/eliminate pain, balance hormones, treat a chronic illness, reduce fine lines/wrinkles, etc.), then you no longer need to come in often and can reduce down to once every 4-12 weeks for maintenance. But when you first begin care, the best results come from several sessions close together (usually 1-2x/week for 3-6 weeks). We know that this can be cost prohibitive, so we offer prepaid packages that provides a discount.
*You can be refunded at any time of your package for unused services, but then the discount is nullified and each session is priced at full price**
- Package of 6 Acupuncture Visits: $375 (this is a savings of $75) **Does NOT include the initial/first office visit.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture Package of 12= $1,080 (savings of $120). Typically $100 per visit; for best results sessions are twice week for 6 weeks. 12 visits paid individually $1,200
- Microneedling Stand-Alone Treatment, Package of 3: $750 (savings of $225)
- Microneedling with Red Light Therapy and Body Acupuncture Session, Package of 3: $900 (Savings of $225)
- BEST Cosmetic Package, Rejuvenation AND Microneedling: $1,750 10 Cosmetic Acupuncture sessions (value of $1,000) AND 3 Microneedling with Red Light Therapy & Body Acupuncture sessions (value of $1,125). Package Value: $2,125 (savings of $375)