Acupuncture is a safe, cost-effective and natural way to help the body heal from illness and pain. Used effectively for several thousands of years, Acupuncture implements hair-thin needles placed strategically on the body to stimulate directly the nervous, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems.
Acupuncture is painless and often times during treatment the patient becomes so relaxed they may even take a nap! Treatments last for about 30 minutes, and can include acupuncture, craniosacral, cupping and lifestyle counseling.
Treatments can be tailored specific for pain and illness, general health and well being, and/or for cosmetic acupuncture, including microneedling and facial rejuvenation.
Acupuncture Treats Pain Conditions, Acute or Chronic:
- Back Pain
- Sciatica and Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder/Arm/Wrist pain, Frozen Shoulder
- Pain from Bursitis in the joints or Arthritis/Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Recovering from Surgery
Acupuncture Also Treats:
- Fertility Difficulties , Pregnancy (nausea, placental previa, and more) and Labor Induction
- Digestive Concerns, like constipation, diarrhea, IBS, diverticulitis, and more
- Immune System and Cancer Treatment Recovery
- Cold/Flu and Shingles
- Anxiety and Depression
- Diabetic Symptoms and Neuropathy
- Children’s health concerns, like anxiety, bedwetting, digestive concerns, ADD, headaches and more
- And so much more!